Yoyoi Kusama’s Infinity Rooms are currently on display at the David Zwirner gallery in New York City. Last weekend I waited 4 hours in line to experience I Who Have Arrived In Heaven, which was totally worth it.
But, if you don’t have a lot of time for lines, you might consider making your own Infinity Room at home.
What You’ll Need
1. 2+ mirrors
2. Small lights (string lights, candles, or a Hypnocube will work)
1. Arrange mirrors facing toward each other.
2. Assemble lights in the middle of your mirror setup.
3. Blammo! Infinity room achieved.
4. Take close-up pictures to make it look like it’s bigger than it actually is.